CLARITY is an Element which ought to be cultivated by removal of the defilement on the face of Mind, to see the Truth as That exists. IGNORANCE is the the root most layer of defilement, which should be removed by much learning, contemplation, meditation and Samadhi Practices. The Guidance of a Person who is already accomplished could be there of great help in doing all this for the Cultivation of CLARITY.
The word CLARITY is made of a word ‘Clear‘. A Dictionary ‘Microsoft Bookshelf’ has given 13 meanings of the word ‘Clear’.
1. Free from clouds, mist, or haze: a clear day.
2. Free from what dims, obscures, or darkens; unclouded: clear water; bright, clear colors.
3. Free from flaw, blemish, or impurity: a clear, perfect diamond; a clear record with the police.
4. Free from impediment, obstruction, or hindrance; open: a clear view; a clear path to victory.
5. Plain or evident to the mind; unmistakable: a clear case of cheating.
6. Easily perceptible to the eye or ear; distinct.
7. Discerning or perceiving easily; keen: a clear mind.
8. Free from doubt or confusion; certain.
9. Free from qualification or limitation; absolute: a clear winner.
10. Free from guilt; untroubled: a clear conscience.
11. Having been freed from contact, proximity, or connection: At last we were clear of the danger. The ship was clear of the reef.
12. Free from charges or deductions; net: a clear profit.
13. Containing nothing.
Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.
CLARITY is Sweet and a Beloved One of an Enlightened One and the lovers of Enlightenment.
TRIUMPH of CLARITY!